Tell Me What To Taste! At Disney’s Food and Wine Festival!

EPCOT Food and Wine DisplaySTICKY POST – scroll down for more posts
Marketplace Kiosks | Epcot International Food & Wine Festival | Walt Disney World Resort

One more sleep! :) Above is a link to the menu at the 2010 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival.  I’ve often said that putting a lengthy menu in front of me is a bad move – I want to taste a little bit of everything, but since stomachs have limited capacity, I end up having a hard time deciding.

Therefore, I’ve decided that I’m taking requests!  Tell me what to taste. I will exercise the limitations of my own stomach capacity and do my best to taste any and all suggestions. I’ll send a photo here to the blog, too.

Ways To Contact Me
- send a tweet to @BellTinkR on Twitter
- leave a Comment here on the blog
- visit My Mobile Adventures *~*~* on Facebook

CLICK HERE to review the menu, then Tell Me What To Taste!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments for “Tell Me What To Taste! At Disney’s Food and Wine Festival!

1. October 22, 2010 at 7:00 pm

So what did we eat today??? I got so hungry reading the menu that I ended up making a pot of beans and greens . . . didn’t know what adult bev to round it off though since I hate to open a bottle of wine just for me!

2. October 23, 2010 at 12:14 am

I’d go for the Greek, baby! Greek food is da bomb. Tsingtao beer is quite tasty, too. The heirloom tomato salad actually has me salivating….once again, Tink, I am soooo jealous!

3. Mari Mari Quite Contrary
    October 23, 2010 at 7:31 am

Oh my goodness…how are you ever going to choose? (insert bug-eyed smiley here)

I know that I would not be able to choose until I saw the actual kiosks…food handling techniques, you know. :)

Oh, I do see Canada has a selection that comes with a Nanaimo Bar for dessert. You don’t strike me as a dessert person, but if you so inclined, you might see if they will part with just the Nanaimo Bar for a smaller price. And btw…it’s pronounced NAN-eye-moe

4. Spotty
    October 23, 2010 at 9:54 am

The empenadas were a favorite last year. Looks like they changed the filling, you should try one and report back if it is still yummy.

5. CShells
    October 23, 2010 at 5:58 pm

I’m having the same problem deciding, we’ll be there next weekend. When I started to budget I found I was going to spend as much for my adult beverages as I was for my food. I’ve heard the lamb chops are excellent. I’ve been wondering about the lobster roll and crab cake. I think I’ll use my eyes and nose to decide. There will be 3 of us so we can share and taste more food, I don’t know if I want to share my drinks.

6. October 23, 2010 at 11:44 pm

You have all given me some excellent suggestions – I am writing them down on the hotel notepad so I can take it with me during the week!

*~*~*